Carpet Cleaning Methods
Deep Carpet Cleaning Methods
Cleaning up the carpet in your home can be rather tough. There are various kinds of cleansing methods offered by Santa Clarita carpet cleaning company. Currently, each of them has its own merits and demerits. Normally, it requires professional understanding to find out the ideal type of carpeting cleaning approach for your carpetings.
Different Carpet Cleaning Methods Used By Professionals
- Dry Carpet Cleaning: This is the 2nd most popular approach of carpeting cleaning. Many rug cleansers consider it to be the most safe method offered. In this approach, the specialists apply completely dry powder on the carpet.
- Another commonly used technique of carpet cleaning is of program the hair shampoo cleansing. Here, the cleansing option saturates up the dust from the carpet.
- Cleaning the carpet and also still preserving its high quality can be a tough however when the right technique of carpet cleansing is made use of, it is achievable. It is suggested to make use of experts to cleanse your carpeting.
Complication appears to develop from the choice over water heavy steam or spray. In the majority of the instances, great spray is applied in advance. The spray compels the water in the rug and also ultimately breaks down the dirt fragments. Ultimately, a hoover is located in front of it and also it gobbles the dirt. In the heavy steam rug cleaning procedure, the water option is blended with detergent as well as splashed in the rug.
Most Popular Carpet Cleaning Methods
There are various techniques of cleaning that are used in the marketplace today. When working with these solutions to understand the technique that the business will utilize, it is crucial. You should dirt and vacuum your rugs daily to avoid them from gathering way too much dust and also dirt. When you hire thorough cleaning from specialists, it will likewise decrease the time and also energy called for to cleanse your carpeting. The benefit of using experts is that they will make this procedure simple because they have the essential devices and manpower. Specialists will guarantee that all the hidden dirt is cleaned from your carpet.
Steam cleaning method is one of the most preferred techniques of cleaning that is used by professionals. Right here, hot water is heated up to regarding 150-200 Fahrenheit as well as blended with a cleaning agent that is spouted onto the carpet under high stress. You can hire them to ensure that you obtain the knowledge that you require to make your carpeting look clean.
The other carpet cleaning approach that is very easy and efficient to utilize is the rug hair shampoo approach. As the name suggests, below a shampoo is made use of to clean up the dust on the carpet. You can wait for the rug to completely dry or utilize a vacuum cleaner to remove the gathered dust that has actually been loosened by the foam.
How To Clean Carpets - Different Carpet Materials?
- Nylon Carpet makes up about 65% of the carpet that is sold and manufactured in the United States. Nylon boasts very good resiliency to stains and very good abrasion resistance. It makes a great choice for heavy traffic areas because it will hold its shape very well. It is the most durable synthetic material available for large-scale carpet manufacturing. There are two main types of nylon in use, nylon 6 and nylon 6,6. Nylon 6/6 is the better of the two.
- Polypropylene or Olefin Carpet makes up about 30% of the carpet sold in the US. The good news about olefin is that it is difficult for a non oil type stain to adhere to it. But polypropylene does have the tendency to readily stain with an oily substance. This material will absorb oils readily. Therefore, the use of cleaning agents and surficants that are oil-based are not recommended for olefin material based carpets. And it is doubly important that the correct ratio of cleaning agent and water be used.
- Polyester Carpet brings up the third place in the synthetic materials for carpet. It is nowhere near as durable as the nylons but it does resist wear fairly well. It’s non allergenic and resists mildew and moisture fairly well at a lower cost than nylon or wool. Some of the carpets are actually made from recycled plastic bottles and turned into carpet so this is a real plus for those who are ecology minded.
- Wool Carpet is the nicest of the carpet fibers but it is very expensive. It is very resistant to staining and has very good durability. Another problem with wool is it holds a lot of water compared to the synthetics. So if you live in a humid environment will may not be the best material.
An interesting side story regarding polypropylene carpet fiber occurred during the time of the oil spill caused by the Exxon Valdez. Because polypropylene has such a affinity for oil, in other words it attracts and absorbs oils easily, it was used to help clean up the oil spilled by the tanker. A savvy gentleman understood this and bought up great quantities of scrap polypropylene and turned it into the fibers and blankets that could be used to absorb oil from the Exxon Valdez.
What to do while we clean the carpets? We Give a Yelp!
Now wouldn’t it be nice to go and have a nice meal or drink and come home to fresh and clean carpets? There are no end to good places to dine in Santa Clarita, we enjoy Chinese food at the Moon Wok, very nice place. You could even go bowling at the bowling alley on Valencia Boulevard while we do the job, there’s no need to stick around and watch us suck the dirt out of the carpet if you don’t want to!
Carpet and Rug Cleaning Facts & Truths by Us
To get the best carpet cleaning results:
It starts with good chemistry and proper pH balance. Sometimes a rotary shampoo process to clean the will be needed for some stained areas and we test how it responds. We hope this website helps you understand.
- Even natural products are made up of specific chemistry, they’re just natural vs synthetic. We have natural, Eco friendly biodegradable solutions as well as steam cleaning processes that are nontoxic. Who would want to use a toxic chemical to clean in their home?
- Not all stains, dirt and grime are created equal even though they reside in the good ole US of A here. It takes skill and practical knowledge combined with the right equipment, cleaners and processes. We have years of practical on the job knowledge and experience but we do not stop there. We keep up to date as better cleaning products and processes arrive on the market for use by us professional carpet and floor cleaners.
- It also takes someone who can identify what type of debris and foreign material needs to be removed. It takes someone who can identify what the base material is made from, what type of fibers for instance, is the carpet or rug made from. Are they natural or synthetic? If synthetic, what is the base chemistry and material? These factors play a big role in how clean it will be when finished.
- It is necessary to use the right cleansers which work best with the type of debris and the base material of the carpet or area rug. We know how to do that because we do it every day and are trained to know what combinations should be used for the best possible results.
Hot Water Extraction
Most often hot water extraction is the preferred carpet cleaning process but stubborn stains can require different methods of carpet cleaning.
Temperature has a lot to do with how well the cleaning process works. It’s a known fact that increasing the temperature of the water used to clean by 18 degrees once the temperature is over 118 degrees Fahrenheit will double the speed of the cleaning process. So hotter is a better method for cleaning but it is important not to get too hot so as to damage the fibers itself. We don’t want exxtreme carpet temperatures.
Sometimes a process that uses hot carbonated water extraction often known as Chem Dry is the ticket. The exploding carbonation bubbles help force dirt and grime from the flooring or fiber surface. Sometimes other cleansers are needed, often to remove stained areas but maybe not the whole carpet. We offer cleaning solutions for every type of carpet stain.
The water in our area is pretty hard in general. Therefore softening the water with the addition of alkaline builders improves our cleaning process greatly. Not only does this improve the ability to clean by the water but the detergents will actually work better in a slightly alkaline chemistry. We generally let the pre conditioning solution to dwell and do its work for 10 to 20 minutes for best results. This gives the detergent and water time to suspend the soil off of the carpet fiber.
Water is a valuable resource and we view it as a treasure to be cared for like our children. Drought conditions aside, we always use processes that use the minimum amount of our precious water resource.
We do not waste water. Drought or no drought, We Conserve Water. Period. Why? Our children will need it too!
Call us to schedule a consultation on how to revive soiled carpets and rugs or any other flooring in need of cleaning.
Cleaning Santa Clarita
Carpet Cleaning Santa Clarita
How Do We Rate on Yelp to Other Carpet and Floor Cleaning Companies in Santa Clarita?
There is no shortage of carpet cleaning franchises in the valley, Coit, Stanley Steamer, Rug Doctor, Exxtreme and on and on… There is also the DIY carpet cleaning route where you can go down and rent a carpet cleaning machine at your local big box store. There are a lot of Santa Clarita carpet cleaning reviews available on Yelp and Groupon and a plethora of carpet cleaning coupons.
But beware, a lot of companies abuse you with the bait and switch sales tactic. Ask yourself please, can a company stay in business by cleaning a room for $19.95? If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. So don’t waste your valuable time on these outfits.
We bring the big guns to your place and we seriously clean your floors. Truck mounted cleaning equipment is the gold standard in cleaning. This goes for tile and grout cleaning also. Do it yourself carpet cleaning rental machines that can be hauled in your car are lacking in horse power and cleaning power when compared to our nuclear powered (comparatively speaking of course) truck mounted commercial cleaning equipment.
And believe it or not, it takes skill to run a good carpet cleaning company and use the equipment and cleaners properly. Most DIY projects don’t end up so great when compared to our professional carpet cleaning services. How often does a typical Do It Yourself person actually do it compared to our pros who get it right daily? Practice makes perfect and we don’t practice on you, we already did that, now we just get it done right.
If you need to deep clean carpet and upholstery then we are your Mariana Trench.